Do you have an online store and your company is outside of the EU? Eurotax helps you with the VAT declarations with IOSS
With it's large network and experience in VAT declarations, Eurotax helps companies outside the EU with their declarations using Import-One-Stop-Shop (IOSS)
What Eurotax offers:
An intermediary for iOSS purposes
Become jointly liable for VAT amounts due to Tax Authorities ‘TA’
Handle your monthly VAT reporting submissions
Track the changes in VAT rates applicable in different EU countries
Identify the compliant way for your transactions and reporting;
Handle all the necessary communication with the TA
What is IOSS?
As of 1st July 2021, VAT rules for Distance Selling and more generally to BtoC E-commerce will be amended.
A new regime aims to simplify VAT administrative procedures and make it more harmonized between all EU Member States.
For this matter, all EU and non-EU businesses selling goods and services online to European consumers will be affected by the VAT reform, regardless of the sales channel they use.
So the Import-One-Stop-Shop is an electronic interface made to facilitate the collection, declaration and VAT payment for non-EU sellers using any of the sales channels below for importing goods to the EU:
- E-commerce websites
- Marketplaces (Amazon, Ebay, AliExpress, Fnac, Darty, cDiscount, etc…)
- Drop-shipping sales
What are the rules to be eligible for iOSS?
- To be eligible for IOSS, your business shouldn’t be established in the EU territory
- All final clients are private individuals
- No stock is being held in the EU territory
- The value of shipments is below 150€
- The online sales are not executed via a marketplace (such as Amazon, Alibaba etc